Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer Fun!

Graves and McNeil had a ball at their first soccer practice and "game". I think the game part would be  better termed chaos! Fun was definitely had by all and they did learn a lot about the game of soccer. The coaches are great and really seem enthusiastic about being there. I loved watching my boys our there but I was wishing it was a bit warmer! 50 degrees in September. What?? I am going to have to learn to dress appropriately for the temps up here. On the upside, the leaves are already changing and it is so nice to see real fall colors! Will post some pictures when the leaves have peaked. For now just going to leave you with some shots from our soccer Saturday!







2 comments:

xxxxxxxx said...

WOW! Those guys look great, Dad too.
So proud of you guys.

Anonymous said...

The Haraway family pictures are great!!!! A beautiful family! Tell Neil to call Marvin B. Robinson when he gets a chance! 601-304-9478. I had his old cell but it seems to have changed since moving up north. Merry Christmas from the Robinson family!!!!