Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Graves & McNeil!!











What a great weekend we have had celebrating the two most precious gifts Neil and I have received!! Cannot believe they are two!! I love this age! I mean there are definitely tantrums present in our house, but overall this age is so much fun. Although there are parts of these past two years that are a blurr (for example, the first 4 or 5 months mostly due to sleep deprivation), they have produced more smiles and laughs than Neil and I could ever have imagined. It is so easy to get caught up in your daily routine that you can miss the best moments. That is one reason I wanted to do this blog is to be able to look back on all the simple, little moments that I will cherish the rest of my life!!
Anyway, just want to say thank you to Graves & McNeil who have given us the best two years of our lives and thank you to God for these two little magnificent blessings!!
On a less sappy note, thanks to everyone who came to the party!! We had a blast!!

1 comment:

LKW said...

You have to be kidding--have two years really gone by?!?! Happy Birthday Graves and McNeil! I hope you had a wonderful day.