Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, I have one word to describe this weekend PHENERGAN! For those lucky folks who have never needed this invaluable medication, it is made to treat and/or prevent nausea and vomiting.
Graves led the pack late last week, however, we mistakenly assumed his symptoms were related to his new antibiotic he was taking. Boy were we wrong! I was next and Neil and his namesake McNeil were a tie for last place. But, lets not forget to mention the victims in Hernando, MS where we visited Neil's family this weekend. So far only poor Lucia and David (Neil's sister & dad) have had the pleasure and I hope and pay it stops there!
Anyway, we are all recovering well at this point.
Not much else to report. Graves and McNeil are taking several steps independently but no marathon entries completed yet!
Have a great week everyone!

Here are some pics from this weekend before the infamous stomach bug hit!





3 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Glad you are all starting to recover! And I hope it's a long time before that happens again. :)

Katie Walden said...

Well hello cousin! I don't know how I found this but I did! I'm so excited! Now I can keep up with you guys!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Angie-your boys are precious! I got to your blog from Kristi Patrick's (Williams). I don't have a site! I just like to read everyone's! Take care-Leigh Ann (Nixon) Wise